Friday, April 12, 2013

Weekend Links 4/13

The Asphyxiation of Hope - Heartbreaking and courage-building reflections on depression and suicide.

Sunday School Conversations - My friend Jess teaches Sunday school at our church. She does a fantastic job, and the kids love her, so much so that they are doing everything that they can to get her married off. Her stories about their advice are hilarious.

The Right Time God - But thank God His timing is not dependent on my recognition of its rightness. Thank God He is not swayed by my complaints. Thank God He is willing to press on to the right time. And thank God that He didn't wait for me to be ready to exercise His good work in my life:

On Grudges and Generosity - Yikes. This is convicting.

Kermit Gosnell and the Gospel - Helpful thoughts from Russell Moore.

Quietness of Heart Overcomes All - "Quietness of heart before God, trusting in him, is our strength, and there is no greater strength."

Our Hearts Still Burn - I have been enjoying the whole album, but this song in particular is one that I keep coming back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment