Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekend Links 1/19

Biblical Womanhood and the Holy Spirit - "God lives in us now and guides us through His Word. The very Spirit that guided the original authors of Scripture now lives in us as we read their words. And this is very relevant to biblical womanhood."

Why I Am Not Reading in 2013 - "Instead of adding things like diet, exercise, and reading, I am cutting stuff out. The most life changing, for me, will be reading. I have decided that in 2013, I will not read any new books."

Where Have All the Positive Americans Gone? - Or rather, positive Christians in America. Great thoughts from David Murray. "Let me give you five equations that I believe will make us more biblically balanced and more counter-culturally optimistic."

Why I Hate Sanctity of Human Life Sunday (And Why I Love It Too) - From Russell Moore. "I hate Sanctity of Human Life Sunday because I’m reminded that we have to say things to one another that human beings shouldn’t have to say."

Finally, I really enjoyed this Lord of the Rings flowchart. Maybe I am a nerd, but it is so accurate!


No comments:

Post a Comment