Friday, October 5, 2012

Five Things Friday

1. I am so glad that the weather is finally cooler...my love for running has finally awakened itself again. I did my longest run in four months this week and it had lots of hills too!

2. The more you know people and places the easier it is to see the sin that is found there. The Lord has been gently reminding me that I know and see those things so that I can pray and so that I can be reminded of the importance of my obedience. He will do the changing in His timing.

3. It is now October 5th and I have still not had anything pumpkin. Rest assured, however, that my grocery shopping tomorrow will include pumpkin and I will baking this weekend - pumpkin spice bagels, pumpkin frozen yogurt, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin bread - who really knows what I will choose? But it will be good, whatever I end up making.

4. Lunch dates are a great thing. Breaking up the work day with friends is more of a blessing than I ever realized it would be.

5. I have been listening to this song over and over. Beautiful harmonies, beautiful truths.


No comments:

Post a Comment