Friday, September 21, 2012

Five Things Friday

1. I realized this week that when I am alone, I talk to myself. A lot. But hey - at least I don't talk to myself when other people are around, right?

2. Sometimes when my alarm goes off at a disgustingly early hour and I don't want to get up, I make an angry face at my phone and it makes me feel better.

3. Roommates are a precious gift from God. So blessed by the dear girls I live with.

4. Budgeting is a not-fun part of being an adult. But at the same time, it's kind of exciting to be able to look at my progress!

5. Been reflecting on the precious promise in Jeremiah 32:40, "I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. And I will put the fear of me in their hearts, that they may not turn from me."

1 comment:

  1. haha i like this especially # 3 hahaha I love it! i so do that Katie lol. and i love #5 too!!:)

    ReplyDelete